Consumers increasingly look at value offered by various sustainable and eco friendly companies. They are more aware than ever that they need to do something to protect our environment while maintaining their quality of life. Above all, they share a common eco living value: to live well without hurting the environment.
Why not make it simpler for consumers to choose?
At EcoXpo, we aim to make sustainability a friendly, trustworthy and accessible way of living. Your company, products and services will pave the way for this noble way of eco living.
Some of us may be launching a new brand, and some might need reinforcing of existing brands which are true to these values of sustainable living. We are all users of eco products in homes and businesses and need more choices for better decision making. This means putting our brands and services out to create top of mind awareness amongst all users.
Our mission at EcoXpo is simply to be your partner in doing this.
Being a part of the EcoXpo will allow you to:
- Build your brand equity with the relevant market.
- Promote your sustainable product or service’s unique selling point directly to customers, both end-users and businesses.
- Strengthen your eco brand with the public, within the industry, and with the media.
- Be associated as a leader in your industry, and also as part of the inevitable and growing trend towards use of eco products in all walks of life.
- Reposition or launch your green products or business.
- Allow you to be leveraged through immense word-of-mouth and media exposure which will be generated through our website and targeted PR campaign
- Inform the general public about all your various endeavours.
- Network with vast opportunities to generate new clients, and cement relationships with existing ones.
- List your company and products with links to your website in our e-newsletter ‘Eco Echo’
- Have physical presence of your products, services and the faces behind your business.
- Move from localised business customers to potential nation-wide and international base.
Spaces per pavilion are limited to maintain a good balance of Exhibitors during the Expo, ‘first in best dressed’. Early bird specials are available (early registration will benefit from increased exposure through our website, newsletter, blog, social media and our planned PR campaign).
Community Groups and Non-profits organizations:
We are fully dedicated to supporting community groups and non-profit organisations that facilitate sustainable development: please contact us directly.